Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inspiration


"No self respecting wolf nor woman would follow a culture that takes them to their deaths... instead of toward vibrant life. Be not young, be artful. Be not carving the body as though it is a block of wood, be strong, be healthy." -Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

If you are a woman, or lover of women, or misunderstand women, or misunderstand yourself, please read this book.

I always thought that I was different from other girls, then other teenagers, then other women, and I've found through this wonderful book that it is because I've embraced the wild inside myself, the wolf inside myself, the Mother and the Maiden and eventually the Crone inside of me.

Do not flee from the carnal, the feral, and the wild, embrace it.


Love it.

Live it.

I hadn't planned to post anything today, but then I found the above quote and I had to share it. This will be my inspiration today, tomorrow, and always. If I am healthy, then I am strong, and I am beautiful.

Go love and be loved, and as always, enjoy your life with a Spoonful of Sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment